Next Steps in Social Media for Nonprofits and Public Interest Organizations: Deepening Your Online Outreach and Engagement Strategies Webcast Available
Join Pro Bono Net’s Program Manager, Liz Keith for The Practising Law Institutes newest free seminar for nonprofits! On March 30th, 2016, PLI is hosting a seminar/webinar to discuss the use of social media by legal organizations and nonprofits, as well as tools and tips on how to effectively integrate social media with your overall communications and digital strategy. Sign up for the seminar, or corresponding webcast HERE.
Date: March 30th, 2016 Time: 9:00 am Pacific (12pm EST) Location: 685 Market Street, Suite 100 San Francisco, CA 94105-4202
Why You Should Attend
With the focus of social media in the legal profession, smart non-profits and public interest organizations are cultivating a robust social media presence. Learn what uses of social media are gaining traction, tools and tips that nonprofits are embracing, and how to effectively integrate social media with your overall communications and digital strategy. We’ll discuss how to deepen your understanding of what’s working to grow your network, engage your supporters and build on success.
What You Will Learn
Drawing on the latest research and trends and case studies of non-profits in the legal sector, we’ll explore how social media and networking tools can be used to grow your organization’s online presence, and in turn, attract more supporters and volunteers and reach more beneficiaries. By the end of this seminar attendees will be familiar with:
- Practical tips for getting the most out of social media tools
- How to identify and define achievable social media goals
- How to develop an effective and sustainable content strategy
- How to build a culture of social media within your organization
- How to create a “listening” dashboard to provide insight into how others view your organization and issues you care about
- How to engage with and respond to diverse constituencies online
- How to monitor and measure your social media impact
Who Should Attend
The session is appropriate for executive directors, program administrators, pro bono managers, and communications and fundraising staff at non-profit and legal services organizations. We will draw on research and real-life examples from the public interest legal community as well as the non-profit sector at large.
This program is a companion to the introductory Social Media for Non-Profit and Public Interest Organizations 2015 program available as an On-Demand webcast.
Faculty and Speakers
- Liz Keith ~ Program Director, Pro Bono Net
- Sayre Happich ~ Assistant Director of Communications & Public Relations, The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Regina Walton ~ Co-Organizer, @SFTech4Good and Marketing Director, Pole to Win International
- Christina Thompson ~ Program Attorney, Practising Law Institute